I feel like I know you.
- Feeling like you take two steps forward in your walk with God only to take four steps back
- Having EVERY intention of making Christ your first priority, but somehow, life keeps getting in the way
- Wanting to trust God with everything you hold dear but still afraid to let Him take the reins
- Desiring to use your spiritual gifts and talents for Jesus but not quite sure how to do it
Trust me, I get it---we all know that we should center our lives around Jesus but actually doing that is easier said than done.
For starters, your life is jam-packed--if it weren't, you wouldn't be here--and sometimes, making room for Christ feels like just one more thing you have to add to your to-do list.
Other times, it can really hard to know where to even start:
- How do I study the Bible?
- What in the world is "quiet time"?
- What's the right way to pray?
- I feel so confused when I read the Bible; am I doing any of this right?
And when all of those questions pile up with no answer in sight AND the demands of the day clamor for your attention--well, it's easy to see how Christ gets pushed out.
The heartbreaking truth is, when that happens, we forfeit our portion of the abundant life Christ died to give us. A life filled with joy, peace, and hopeful expectation--because we can only find it when we're seeking Him.
And as we dig ourselves deeper into the black-hole of endless demands and neglect our relationship with Jesus, the enemy smiles because he knows another one just bit the dust.
That's the bad news.
The good news?
Christ designed you for deep, fulfilling relationship with Him. He wants your whole heart--the good, the bad and the ugly--every bit of you because He delights in you. He died for you--and even now He's in heaven interceding on your behalf, daily.
This is the life He called you towards:
But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit. Jeremiah 17:7-8
How different would your life be if you were this tree?
- Fearless when difficulties and troubles came.
- Having no worries, even in the midst of lack or drought.
- Never failing to bear fruit.
If you really want to develop and maintain a deep, soul-satisfying relationship with Christ, you need more than good intentions and routines, you need to get Rooted.
This three month mentorship is designed to meet you right where you are and help you grow strong, spiritual roots that reach and drink deeply of Christ, the water of life.
Some of the things we'll cover include:
- Discover your unique spiritual pathways so you can connect with Christ deeper and with purpose
- Breakthrough spiritual staleness and monotony and re-energize your spiritual walk
- Gain new insights into your identity in Christ so you can overcome insecurity and uncertainty
- Understand the four pillars of Christian growth and how to strengthen them
- Gain confidence in your ability to communicate with Christ and hear His voice
- Learn to rightly divide the Word with confidence
- Learn how to keep life from getting in the way of your relationship with Christ
- Design a personalized spiritual growth plan that actually works
- Create good spiritual habits that keep you plugged into the Holy Spirit and empowered
- Break down the mental strongholds that keep you stressed, frustrated and overwhelmed
- Gain fresh insight into your life by looking at everything--the good and the bad--from the view of heaven
- Learn how to develop a sound mind so you can live powerfully and fearlessly
In our time together, you'll get the support, accountability and the wisdom you need to finally make a lasting change in your spiritual walk. Together, we'll align your priorities with God's Word, sharpen your spiritual focus and bring fresh energy to your Christian walk.
If you're ready to step into the abundant life that God is calling you towards--I'm to here walk this journey with you for the glory of God.
Seek ye first the kingdom of Heaven and His righteousness and all this things will be added unto you.
Choose your life-changing option below:
Faith Breakthrough Session
This 75-minute intensive will help you breakthrough your biggest spiritual roadblock, re-energize your faith and give you the clarity you need to make progress. It's a great option if you're in need of a spiritual boost and want a plan you can follow. Click here to book your intensive.
- One 75-minute session
- My exclusive goal setting workbook
- One week of email support to help you put your plan into action
Rooted 3-Month Coaching Mentorship
This program is perfect for you if you want to dig deep and make lasting change in your spiritual walk. You'll get 1-on-1 access to me, strategic action steps each week to put what you learn into practice and the accountability you need for life-changing results. Click here to schedule a FREE discovery session and find out if this program is right for you.
- Three months of individual coaching so you can dig DEEP, kick down strongholds and learn how to abide in Christ consistently.
- (9 )60 minute 1-on-1 coaching sessions: (3) sessions per month with one week off for implementation
- (2) additional 15 minute spot sessions each month for implementation help, strategy adjustments and prayer
- A personalized spiritual growth and strategy plan to help you overcome your biggest spiritual roadblocks and put Christ first daily.
- The accountability you need to make your goals stick
- Unlimited email access to me
- Weekly actions steps and activities that help you quickly put what you learn in to practice
- Your choice of one of my exclusive growth tools so you can start making progress